So here are my adorable girls ready for church in their "Easter" dresses...never thought I would be one of those matchy-matchy moms, but here I am doing my darndest to make them all match. I'm not sure why I never thought of curling Sophie's hair..turned out super cute and boy was she in love with it. Kept on saying, "don't mess up my hair dad." Ahhh I love these little girls!
4 comments:
They are beautiful! Where is Conner? Didn't he want to be in the picture? HA
Oh they are SO sweet! Little Sophie is your MINI! Some day I'll have pink dresses in my house :)
Holy cute. And Sophie is your twin. She looks just like the little Ashley I used to run around and drink punch bags with.
you have the cutest girls ever!! they will have so much fun when they are older!
Post a Comment