Tuesday, March 2, 2010
A Family in Need
There is a family I know who is in great need of our prayers. The brother of my sister-in-laws hubby, found his 2 year old daughter not breathing and without a heartbeat last night. She is now at Primary Childrens on full life support. As a parent, I can't imagine the horror they must be feeling. The unknown. What will happen? Will she recover? Who can even begin to comprehend these thoughts about your own child. My gosh this world seems to be ending...so much heartache and sadness. Earthquakes, tsunamis, children dying. It's almost to scary. I am terrified of the fact that life can change so quickly and with events so life-altering. It happens in an instant. So what we have is our faith and prayer. We are blessed. I am blessed. I have knowledge that is my saving grace. So please prayer for little Sage and her parents who would die for her..who would trade places in an instant with her...who would take away her pain. Just as any parent would. Pray. For more info click here http://bartonfamilyco.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Thank you :)
I love you and will keep you updated!
amy
WOW ashley,
Life really is crazy. I pray that things will work out for this family. I check on my kids every night before I go to bed, but something like this....during the day....faith. hope. prayer. I agree with you on the scary times in this world, but just remember to keep doing what your doing. Be there for those in need and LOVE your own little miracles. thanks for sharing this story.
This is such a sad story. You don't know me, but I came upon your blog from the other blog about Sage. Do you by and chance have a way to contact Amy? I wanted to let her know of an organization that I am a part of, but I didn't want to leave the comment directly on her blog for fear that it would upset her more. Anyway, Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep is an organization of photographers who go to area hospitals and give a free photo session for families who have or may lose their child. Of course at this point everyone is still praying and holding out hope for sweet little Sage, but since I am the Area Coordinator for Primary Children's I just thought I would mention this service in case it comes to the point where they would like us to come. Our services as well as the CD of images are all free of charge to the families....I just wanted to give you that info so that you might be able to pass it along in case they decide they would like pictures. Thank you so much, and I will continue to pray for her. :( ~ Jami (NILMDTS photographer)
Post a Comment