I'm not sure what it is about a good hair cut and color, but I sure do love it. It makes me feel pretty and that's a rough one to accomplish especially since...
a. I have a yucky cold
b. I have a zit on my chin (seriously I am gonna die an old lady who still gets zits)
c. I have a hole in my jeans right at the crotch (dang fat thighs)
d. Still have 20 lbs. of baby weight to lose and
e. I am really sleep deprived due to baby and cold
So thanks Julia for making me feel pretty for today because I never can get it look like you do...although I try and I try. So yeah for hair stylists who work their magic and make people like me feel pretty!
3 comments:
I am sooo with you! Miracle workers those blessed hair magicians! My aapt is Wednesday and I am almost euphoric!!
Thanks, Ashley! I am glad I could help you feel better:)
Amen to that sistah. Love getting my hair done!
And me too. I am going to die a zitty old lady for sure. Must be the Winkel side.
Post a Comment