Listen...I have tried to be patient and thankful for all the moisture..blah..blah..blah. But the truth is, I need warmer weather now! My kids are tired of being cooped up and so am I but even more important than that is the clothing situation. Meaning, the kids are growing out of their winter clothes and I'll be darned if I am buying another warm outfit. And by all this, I mostly mean for Maggie. She's growing like a freakin weed and I have tons of spring clothes that will fit her from her sisters. Now all I need is your cooperation. Please help! Her onsies cannot be stretched any more.
Thanks,
Me
4 comments:
Oh man she is so cute! And I love her babbles...Addy just started babbling 'dada' today, I think Mags taught her!
I say let her run around in her diaper. Chubby naked babies are SO dang cute! But I'm with you - I am MORE than ready for warm weather and some SUN!
I haven't looked at your blog in a long time, and was reading through all your past posts laughing my head off. I am trying to remember why I don't read it more often, you always post the funniest things. I was going to tell you that I too have seen the white pant pad thing before. It was a worker at a pedicure place. Ahahahahah.
This weather is driving me CRAZY!!! i just thought it was warming up and now it is freezing cold again!
Post a Comment