Thursday, August 18, 2011
Now showing in 3D.....
Last week I went in for a sonogram to see if my placenta previa had cleared itself up..sigh of relief that it has moved...so while I was there, they did a 3D sonogram..which I have never had done before..so cool right. I'm not gonna lie when I say I teared up looking at that little squished face with the big nose (as my mother so politely told me). It just kind of hit me you know..like I know I am pregnant but the little alien looking sonogram doesn't do much. So when I saw an actual face..it was just amazing. It made it so much more real...like oh ya there is a little person inside me...a real person. It's such a miracle and while I'm so blessed to experience bringing another life into this world, I am totally ready to be done. I have hit the DONE mark and I still have 6 weeks to go. We are so excited to meet this little girl (which it still is..Connor was hoping the gender had changed:) And that weird looking thing on her forehead..well that's her hand in case you were wondering if she had a bow on already:) So 6 weeks and counting and we have yet to choose a name...so hard right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Love it! I was thinking I might get preggers again just to get this ultrasound...hahaha...I think she looks like a Sophie/Mags mix...do you?
and I was thinking of some names...Giana (Gia), Ava or Avery, Micah...does that help?
Oh that is so dang sweet! She is already soooo cute! Now as for names - Heaven help us both. No pressure or anything. But I did just hear one that I love too so I'll add to Amy's list... Haven. I think it is adorable.
That is so darling - she looks like a cute little doll! Just like your other cute kids. I have been thinking about you, wondering how you are holding up. Sounds like things are normal - baby #5 is just so much fun!!! Congrats!
I never got to have one of these. Oh well, no more babies here either. I like Claire, or Clara. Leah, Violet, Mollie or like Amy: Avery. I wanted to name Anna Avery, but Chris didn't like it. Get ready for the longest 6 weeks of your life. Have fun and enjoy it if you can.
What a cool experience! I can't believe how little time you have left! I'm so excited for you guys. The little girl looks like a gem of a girl. Good luck with the name game...not gonna lie, I think it gets harder the more kids you have. Congrats again, Ash! I love her already!
So cute! Is that hair on her head??? Good luck with the name game!
Post a Comment