Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Little Letters


Dear Body- I'm pretty sure you are starting to waddle...yep waddle. I know this last part of pregnancy is the craps, but you still have 4 weeks to go. So get a hold of yourself and try to walk normal..people are gonna start to stare if it gets any worse.

Dear Wardrobe- I know you probably hate me as much as I hate you right now but let's face it..you are not going to be getting any new additions to spruce yourself up anytime soon. It's just not worth it. 4 more weeks of the fat, ugly, paneled, stretchy clothes and then we will kiss them good-bye (oh who are we kidding..I will still be wearing you post baby..which is even a more depressing thought). Let's shoot for new Christmas clothes.

Dear tiled floor- Thanks for doing such a good job at hiding dirt...I hate mopping so it makes my life much easier.

Dear Bladder- You are worthless. I mean I know you've been through 5 pregnancies and all but really this every 2 (or less) hours of potty breaks and sneezing/coughing leakage has got to stop. You have until this baby is born and things better get immensely better or you are in serious trouble.

Dear house- please sell quickly..knowing how life goes, I'm sure I'll be trying to pack and clean my house, trying to buy another one and having a baby all at the same time...this stresses me out so if you could look your best and get sold, that would be super. Thanks!

Dear Raisin Nut Bran- I might have already sent you a letter but I can't remember..just to let you know I think you are the best cereal but you are seriously overpriced. You obviously think too highly of yourself..at least send out some coupons or something..geez!

Dear Maggie- You are so cute, I could listen to you all day with your "ah heck" (my heck) and "a sowwy" (I sorry) sayings in your cutest little voice. You are at a favorite age of mine.

Dear Fridge- tThanks for having a "lock" button on the water dispenser, seeing as how Maggie can reach you and has caused a few mini floods.

Dear Baby- Please let me know what your name is..that would be much easier than having to decide and agree with Nate. This is a toughie.

Dear Shirt- I am sorry that your shoulder is covered with tears and chewed up, slobbered gold fish crumbs. I am just too lazy to change you and Maggie will probably have another meltdown..so one shirt a day is all I am willing to go.

4 comments:

Amy B. said...

Dear weird guy at the store...stop telling that one girl that she is sexy cuz it totally freaks her out!

Ryan and Amber said...

Ah the little letters posts are my FAV! I am so with you on the wardrobe and even the lack of energy to change nasty spills and wardrobe malfunctions. Just let it ride... you deserve it. :)

Megan and Keli'i said...

I am dying right now! hahahaha! Okay, wait, I totally relate on the waddling and the wardrobe. I'm hoping for new Christmas clothes too. And I hear ya on a baby name. I think we finally decided, but I'm still not sure. And good luck with the house sale. And I have to say Ronin is at my favorite age too...he and Mags could be friends. Oh, and the bladder problem. Amen.

Good luck! I can't believe you only have four weeks left! That is so quick!

suzy said...

I always read your blog on my phone so I can't comment, but it's been awhile, so I thought I better tell you how hilarious you are. Although, you already know it. It's still nice to hear good things, right? When are you going to publish your book of letters? I will be the first to buy one.