So we are taking the "for sale" plunge and putting our house up for sale. We love this home and our neighborhood, but the bottom line is that we are bursting at the seams and we need something a bit bigger. So here we go....
4 bedroom, 2 bath, big two car garage, custom cabinets in kitchen and bathrooms, stainless steel appliances, jetted tub and surround tile in master bath, tile flooring in kitchen, bathrooms & laundry room, laundry room, two family rooms, finished yard with automatic sprinkler system...so pass the word around people!
$174,900 for 1900 sq. ft.
 |
| Bedroom |
 |
| Bathroom #2 |
 |
| Master Bedroom |
 |
| Master bedroom |
 |
| Master Bathroom |
 |
| Master Bathroom - Jetted Tub |
 |
| Bedroom |
 |
| Bedroom |
 |
| Another profile of the same bedroom |
 |
| Downstairs Family Room |
 |
| Kitchen eating area |
 |
| Kitchen |
 |
| Kitchen |
 |
| Kitchen and Pantry |
 |
| Family Room |
 |
| Entry |
 |
| Family Room |
6 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am so stoked for you! AND I am thinking that someone will buy it and ask you to leave some of your furnishings and decor cause it's just THAT cute. Good Job, Mama.
Why do you always have to do everything I do??? Are you a stalker???
How exciting for you guys! I'm sure it will sell quick- where did you get all the cute frames in your girl's room?
Wow, very cute house! I love every single room and your cute decorations/style. It will sell fast!
Wait, seriously? Your house is gorgeous and all that house for $175,000? I am so jealous. Our house is like a quarter of the size and our mortgage is ridiculous...good thing we have a rental because we would die. I wish I could buy it! Do you think you could see me living in Richfield?
i LOVE your house. i want all your furniture it it:) really every room is darling. next time i see you i just might have to ask where you found your comforter.. i love it.
good luck on selling it, someone needs to snatch that up:) hope you are feeling good!!
Post a Comment