This past week, we (and by we I mean the kids and I..Nate was working) headed down to Cedar City for the Summer Games. Connor's All-Star baseball team played a total of 6 games in 3 days and ended up with a shiny bronze medal.
![]() |
Connor was so excited about the medal, he wore it the entire trip home
|
And can I just say how much kids (at least my kids) love hotels. Seriously..we could stay in a hotel and call that our summer vacation. They think it's simply magical..with the swimming pool and blow dryer and little shampoos and ice machine..it makes me laugh how much fun they think it is. And let me also just say how I could not have done this little trip without my sisters, brothers and mom...my brothers live in Cedar and played basketball in the Summer Games...which btw they took the gold! And my sisters and mom went down to watch. They helped so much with the girls and saved my bacon when they were hot and tired of sitting and watching ball games for 4 hours a day. Cedar has this great Aquatic Center that they took them too..the perfect way to cool off
![]() |
| Just look at those cute cheeks |
![]() |
| The lazy river |
![]() |
| Mags showin a little shoulder |
1 comment:
What are you saying "kids love hotels" I love them too! Ice machine AND someone comes to make your bed - SOOO awesome. Better watch out for Mags - she's gonna be beggin' for a strapless number any day now.
Post a Comment