Thursday, June 2, 2011

Little Dancers


I'm not gonna lie...I love watching my girls dance in their recitals. They get so excited..the costumes, hair, make-up, being on stage..they love it! I am that super, grinning, mother who is beaming with pride and whacking Nate on the shoulder making sure he is watching how cute they are...and it's a good thing I like it so much..cuz we got a million more recitals to go over the next 18 years....(tears for Nate..sniff..sniff) Great job girlies!
Sophie's is the cute blond in the middle..stinkin cutie...and don't mind the bald head...I never said I was a
professional photographer


Ellie's front and center and of course the tallest one in the class..once again..sorry about the bald guy..obviously I didn't edit any pictures

A new trophy to add to the collection for Ellie and it was Sophie's first one..she could hardly stand it..she was so excited

2 comments:

Amy B. said...

They are so cute!!! Kim does such a good job on the whole costume thingy...all of my costumes were a joke...I love these so much!!!

Ryan and Amber said...

Promise me that you'll invite me to a couple of recitals? I'll go instead of Nate. He'll need a break every now and again! :)