day 8- short term goals for this month and why
This month I want to lose another 5lbs and get a major jump start on my Christmas shopping
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
Maggie pulled out the entire contents of the refrigerator side door..and broke the whole bottle of Heinz 57 (do u know how expensive a bottle of that is?) And I didn't even get upset. Impressive I know :)
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
I'm not much into music..I live in a town where we have one radio station. Right now I have my cousins CD "Anchor" playing in my car..you should totally check it out HERE
day 11- another picture of you and your friends
Connor is also my friend but he was at a BYU game ..just in case you were worried
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
My neighbor (who has since moved..miss you tenille) was telling me about it. I thought it might be a good way to journal/scrapbook since I had given up on both. I'm actually impressed that I have stuck with it for so long. I think the comments are fun..and I like that people care about what I write (or at least you all pretend too) I'm pretty sure I am a vain person. Ah well..perfection is impossible :)
2 comments:
I'm a fan of these goals and documenting. I love that "friend" photo, even if Connor is gone :). And those bridals of McCall are awesome. I wish I could go to the wedding...worst part of living across the ocean is that I miss out on so much.
You look great, Ash.
Um - Heinz 57? Ewww - you are disgusting! :) And since you're so vain and you're looking for compliments here is one.... you look SO great in the pumpkin patch! Seriously - like you are still rockin' it in high school! I would probably be your friend all over again. Except for your odd choice of condiments.
Post a Comment