I'm pretty much sick day of this everyday deal..not that I have even blogged everyday. So I decided to combine some more til I'm done. I sorta feel like I have to finish it. Lame..Whatev
13- a letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Dear Tylonal...I feel really bad that you took your Tylonal Cold products off the shelf. I have used you for years with no problems. I am hurt that you have not come back. You should seriously get with the program.
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put your ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
Well Nate has the ipod in his car so I have no idea. We are totally lame and only have like 30 songs on the whole thing..but they are good songs
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Um..maybe Oprah..just so I could go on a serious shopping spree. Can you say "new house!"
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
The picture of the future in my head, is about like my life now..except I'll have a bigger home..but not to big (I'd still gotta clean the thing) A bigger car and a truck for Nate...And I'd like for Nate to get more time off to spend with his favorite people...that's us! Mostly I'm content..we are just bursting at the seams a bit..but it'll happen. I know that somehow.
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
"mom" cuz I have a million kids...and "ash"..see if you can figure that one out
day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
This big hunk...knew it 12 years ago, know it now, and never have questioned it once. (BTW..in case you are wondering about the weird owl pic..those are at the cabin..to scare the ravens away..Mags was obsessed with them)
1 comment:
I too am over the daily blog challenge. BUT - you look great as always mama.
Post a Comment