Now that I have said good riddance to the 30 day thing, I am onto blogging about bigger and better things..like this little monkey's first birthday...
Every kid should have one of these hammer toys...aggression released! Seriously..she whacks the heck out those balls.
Now listen..every single one of my kids have demolished their first birthday cake...I mean we are talkin some serious destruction and I was expecting nothing less than that from Mags...I mean she's part christensen for hecks sake..all we do is sugar...so when she would have nothing to do with EVEN tasting the frosting, I was in serious shock...She can not be my child...
She did however love grandma christensens sugar-free grape kool-aid drink..go figure...next time I buy the darn cake (and don't make fun of my un-martha cooking skills)
Happy First Birthday Maggie
3 comments:
What is with those kiddos? The bigger their thighs are the more abhorred they are by the dang cake. It is freakin' weird! PS I am loving your current hair and highlights. :)
Happy Birthday, Mags! She must not be Winkel either for I believe we all love sugary substances :).
Happy Birthday Maggie! Jaxon was scared of his first birthday cake. He cried and cried when we tried to make him eat it! Cute cake by the way!
Post a Comment