Friday, November 19, 2010

Yo Party People!

So it's this little missy's birthday and she is a whopping 8 years old...I can't even stand it! We had a CRAZY/BUSY day and ended with a huge pool party! This little lady brings me so much joy and I have to say that it wasn't always so...she has changed soooo much over the past year. Lots less whiny and much more mature (well as mature as 8 year old girls go) She is a helper like no other and takes after her mother in the organization department..what other girl asks when they can organize their toys...ahhh such a proud mommy here!. I told her that her dad would take her to lunch tomorrow...and she said in a sing-songy voice, "you mean like a daaaate!" She is in love with him and is mad I married him first. So happy birthday sister sue..we love you so much.

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

She is EIGHT? Geez - I have such an old friend! But to your credit - you make cute kiddos! :)