So a couple of weeks ago, my mom, sis and i loaded up to be with McCall during her bridal pics. These are courtesy of Lex and are not super profesh but as you can see, she looks amazing and we had a great time. Her photographer told me he might hire me as a professional wedding dress train styler. I was pretty impressive :) So we had a great day and she looked beautiful. We now have one less thing on our wedding "to-do" list. You look gorge (which is short for gorgeous in case you were wondering..which having to explain kind of defeats the purpose of shortening the word in the first place..but I like to shorten words..it's fun)




2 comments:
Oh my - I LOVE McCall and I love seeing her and her "gorge" self in her beautiful dress! What a LOVEly bride! :)
she does look beautiful! cant wait to see the rest. so happy for her!
Post a Comment