Sunday, November 14, 2010

Before & After

This is Mags and Me before the weekend hit...

                                                              
This is Mags and me as of last night...
A quick review of my weekend and you'll realize the pic is not an exaggeration...
Starting with Thursday...found out my MIL has the ugly "C" word...Uterine cancer...found out my SIL has to have surgery for more biopsy's to determine if she has thyroid cancer...a trip to the Dr. office Friday with Mags...a shot for croup...no sleep that night...Nate went hunting..a trip to the ER with Sophie on Sat....terrible cough..up again all night..out-of-my-mind tired..throwing pillows and using cuss words I've never said before (not a pretty sight at all)...she got a shot and some cough syrup...a two hour church meeting....two older kids went to CO to visit cousins...BIL rolled four-wheeler..he's ok..4-wheeler is not...another church meeting this morning...and Sophie is still coughing...Bet you wish you were me and yes..I will let you feel sorry for me :)

4 comments:

Amy B. said...

This is me screaming...AHHHHHHHHH!!! I absolutely Hated (with a capital H) this last week...

And we were going to come down there but Addy is coughing and I have a stuffy nose and so I thought it would be best to stay away and hope that my Mom stays healthy for surgery...

And...how is Nate and the boys?...oh wait, Chris is calling Brandon right now!!!

Adam and Melisa said...

What a weekend full of crap! But hey...this weekend can't possibly be as bad...right?! Hang in there!

Peterson5 said...

I am so so so so so so very sorry. If i can do anything please let me know

Ryan and Amber said...

I am SOOO sorry - seriously I don't know what happened this weekend either but I'll stop complaining because no lie - your weekend was worse. Hang in there mama....