So Nate and I were talking in the tub last night..it's about the only time we can talk..put the kids to bed and a moment of ahhhhh. TMI oh well. So this was part of our conversation..
In regards to what I have going on this week, I said, "I am stressed to the nines"
Nate (with a raised eyebrow) "to the nines huh"
Me- "is that not a real saying?"
Nate-"no I think it is...it's just..
Me interrupting " I just said "to the nines" and that means I'm old huh?"
Nate nodding "uh huh"
So there's a new one for you...if you want to sound like an old lady, youshould say stuff like "to the nines" and i'm still not sure if it's a real saying ...anyways...
2 comments:
Are you rubbing it in my face that you got to have a romantic bubble bath with your hubby? Sounds awesome... and I don't know if "to the nines" is a saying that you didn't make up! :)
My mom always rocks, "to the nines." So, maybe it's a Winkel thing. :) ...and maybe old lady too. Hehe.
Post a Comment