Someday, I will have a spic 'n span house for longer than a nano-second...
Someday, I will sleep a whole night with only Nate and myself in it
Someday, I will get an entire nights sleep with no barfing, drink breaks, bad dreams, potty stops, sleep-walking and crying children
Someday, I will be able to go to potty without hearing, "Mom...mom...mom...where are you? Mom?"
Someday, I won't use the word "potty" so much
Someday, my car will not be used as a shuttle
Someday, I will get to talk on the phone without one, single interruption
Someday, I may not have Ramen Noodles or Mac N Cheese in my cupboard (or at least so much)
Someday, I won't be so overwhelmed
Someday, I will have time to catch up on my scrapbooking (although at this point, things look seriously bleak)
Someday, I won't hear tattle-telling all day long
For you Amb...(I can't believe I would forget that one)..Someday, I will fit back into my skinny jeans (although not the ones with tight, tight legs, cuz I don't believe in those) and i will wear jewelry that won't get ripped out of my ears, sucked on or pulled apart..with beads going everywhere...someday (insert sigh)
And as promising and exciting as all those things sound, that "someday" will come too fast...and I'll probably miss all of it. It seems highly unlikely right now but deep down, I know it's true...except for the whole toilet thing..it would be nice to poop in peace...with no yelling and screaming...So until those times come, I will try ("try" being the key word here) to enjoy these crazy times of my life with my amazing kiddos!
4 comments:
I feel like I haven't had a full nights sleep in 12 years...
Someday!!!
Hang in there and try to say "NO" to some of the projects thrown your way...
So true, I am trying to enjoy everything, but I am sure there are some things I won't miss so much. I looked on my computer and didn't have the Elves workshop, but Debbie Thalman has it and will e-mail it to you. If you don't get it soon let me know.
Ummm - Hello, you forget (at least in my case) some day I will fit back into my skinny jeans and will wear heels and jewelry again. Remember those days?! :)
Oh holy I feel ya, girlfriend. Someday...I will get to be two inches away from my baby clingon and won't hear him crying.
Post a Comment