Something or Someone that has had the biggest impact on me
So other than my family of course..this contraption has been a huge part of my life the last 8 weeks. I'm pretty darn proud of myself and dedication..usually I get pretty spotty and flaky when it comes to exercise..hey we have a love/hate relationship. But for the past 8 weeks, I have been faithful to this machine. Every morning at 8:30, you will find me sweating and gasping for air. But I'm down 10 lbs and that my friends, is a huge accomplishment in my book. My original goal was 10 to 15 pounds by Christmas so I'm about there.

4 comments:
YAY for you - you little hottie! Now go out there on your next date night and strut your stuff. Don't be afraid - you STILL got it! :)
uh yeah! you're looking gooodd!
Congratulations! I need to find something I can stick to. I'm so horrible at exercising!
You rock!!!
Post a Comment