Thursday, October 21, 2010

Day 2 & 3

Day 2 - the meaning behind my blog name

Well lucky for all of you, I am not so creative and "The Belnaps" was all I got...now that I have this entry to blog about it, I am thinking about just how lame it is...really? Do I not have a little more creativity in me? Guess not. Oh well..at least on all of your blogs, you don't have to wonder who it is...like some others who have titles like "Feather in the wind" or junk like that..just keepin' my real

and for Day 3- pictures of me with friends

Well this one is a little depressing...I have friends..really I do. At least I think I do...Just not pictures of me with them. I mostly have pictures of my kids...and some more of my kids.

But just for all of your entertainment, I rummaged through some of my high school memories and found these treasures...Ellie asked me which one was me..and then said we all looked like "twins"..cuz that's what three is..twins?! Must be the hair... sorry Amb and Nat..hey I still think we looked good

And here I am with my bestie and our twinner dresses...we had no clue and just for the record, i had mine first :)...(side note..I really need to work on my posture..Hello-sloucher)

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

OMGoodness! I think you should have to ask permission before you post such embarrassing pics in cyberworld. Sheesh! They are now out there forever more. I would take our sexy physique's back in a heartbeat though. You little hottie you!