Day 4- I think this is a boring question and I'm sure I have many bad habits..the one that comes to mind is that I'm pretty sure i interrupt people while they are talking. I will try and work on that.
Day 5- A picture of a place I have been
This is Lake Tahoe..isn't it gorgeous? Well I grew up going here for vacations every Summer. It is seriously the most beautiful lake ever. The water really is as crystal blue as these pictures show. And you see that little building on top of the island? It's called Emerald Bay and that is a little tea house that a really fancy lady would go with her friends and have a tea party. I kind of think she was royalty from somewhere but I can't remember now. Cool huh. It's really dilapidated and crumbling down. I have climbed up to it. The fancy lady's mansion is on the shore and I have been there too and it is enormous and so cool. The water at Lake Tahoe is freezing but we swim in it anyways. It's too pretty not to. My Grandparents sold their cabin so we don't go anymore...now we go to Lake Powell which is much warmer and beautiful in a different way. We did go a few years ago and had a blast. I want to take my kids back there someday. Lots and lots of great memories.


No comments:
Post a Comment