Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Are You F'real


Why is it that I can never be the one to come up with million dollar ideas. This little number is sheer genius. I had heard about these shakes but never tried one until tonight. Nate got home from work early (well 8:30 is early for him)  and we decided to have a mini date.  My little sis, Rylee is staying here for a couple days...so she tended the kids and Nate and I headed out. And in our little ol' town, most everything is closed at 9:00 so our choices were limited. We drove passed Maverick and a light bulb went off above my head. I turned back and told Nate that I had heard about these shakes. So in we went. You get to pick from a bunch of flavors..smoothies included. Then you peel off the top, stick it in the milkshake blender thing and pick your desired thickness. That's right..you even get a thickness choice. In about 30 seconds, you have this great shake..for a whole $2.69. Genius I tell you. So that was our date night. Pretty exciting right? I know you are all green with envy. DBJ (which means "Don't Be Jeal"..which I totally hijacked from this other blog that I totally love slash stalk) Anyways it's about the only date night we've been on in like forever...but I'll take one when I can get one. So thanks to Rylee for tending  and thanks to my man for the date. And as for F'real..you should totally check them out next time you need a pick me up. Shakes and gas stations..seriously..who knew?

3 comments:

Josie said...

YUM! Sounds like a real date to me. I can't wait until our next date night, we will have to try it out. Or, maybe I shouldn't wait that long, it could be years. :) Thanks for the great idea!

suzy said...

I have heard about those a lot too...I guess I will try one now if you think it's good.

I think the UPS man and his box is awesome. Not boring at all. I bet no one else had the same costume and think about how much a UPS man costume would have cost you! Every holiday ends in near divorce at my house. Haha....not kidding.

P.S. Are you letting Sophie choose her outfit for pictures today? Max wants to wear sweatpants and a muscle shirt. I might let him.

Ryan and Amber said...

You are so in the know. Fetch I never even knew about said, "F'Real" milkshakes until now. Good think I read your blog to stay to hip! :)