So a friend of mine and my SIL both had this list on their blogs the other day...it sounded like fun...I always like to read odd stuff about other people so here we go...
Day 1- A recent picture of myself and 15 interesting facts about myself...
1. I like cheese curds..but they have to be fresh...if ever I'm on my way down south, I make a pit stop in Beaver to the cheese factory..yum!
2. I change all the sheets in my house every Monday
3. I love organization...I can get really excited about baskets, storage..you know..all that crap
4. You know those plastic rings that hook a six pack together..well a long time ago (like 15 years)..I saw a documentary on how fish and ducks get caught in the circles..so now when I go to throw the plastic ring part away..i cut them. I like to think I have saved many fish and birds.
5. I do not like sandwiches or hamburgers..I'm not too keen on the bread part
6. After 4 pregnancies, I have no stretch marks on my belly..pretty much everywhere else..but not my belly. Go figure!
7. I have the smallest feet of my sisters with a size 10..ok Rylee and I are both a 10 but she's only 13 years old
8. I love wrapping presents
9. I have always loved to read (ok that's not too interesting but it's a fact)
10. I do not like long fingernails..I hate that junk gets underneath them..so I keep them uber short..it bugs Nate cuz it makes for lousy back scratching
11. I only have to shave my legs and pits like once a week..maybe twice if i want (sounds kind of gross calling them pits..i should have said underarms..nah..pits it is)
12. I can still do a back flip on the trampoline..hey I'm dang proud of that one..30 years old with 4 kids..and so what if i pee my pants
13. Which brings me to another fact..not so interesting...If I don't cross my legs when i sneeze...I pee..just a little bit...darn kids!
14. I hate onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers...I want to like them and I try them every now and again..but it never changes
15. I have been way in love with my husband for more than half of my life.
day 1- recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
day 2- the meaning behind your blog name
day 3- a picture of you and your friends
day 4- a habit that you wish you didn’t have
day 5- a picture of somewhere you've been to
day 6- favorite super hero and why
day 7- a picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
day 8- short term goals for this month and why
day 9- something you're proud of in the past few days
day 10- songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad
day 11- another picture of you and your friends
day 12- how you found out about blogger and why you have one
day 13- a letter to someone who has hurt you recently
day 14- a picture of you and your family
day 15- put you ipod on shuffle: first 10 songs that play
day 16- another picture of yourself
day 17- someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have
day 19- nicknames you have and why you have them
day 20- someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
day 21- a picture of something that makes you happy
day 22- what makes you different from everyone else
day 23- something you crave for a lot
day 24- a letter to your parents
day 25- what I would find in your bag
day 26- what do you think about your friends
day 27- why are you doing this 30 day challenge
day 28- a picture of you from last year and now, how have you changed since then?
day 29- in this past month, what have you learned
day 30- you favorite song
8 comments:
Love it! You are so funny! I love your honesty about being a mom. I like to know that other people pee their pants when they sneeze too. Makes me feel a little bit better.
Oh yeah, and I also may have to steal this and do it too. :)
One thing I love about you is how honest you are! haha loved your facts!!..i'm jealous that you only have to shave once a week.. If i wanted to be smooth all the time i would have to shave three times a day!
Umm...I'm like Lauren on the shaving part...you make me envious of your pits...hahaha...and I think I might do this too...or try to do it!
I love this idea! I hope you don't mind if I copy:)
Those are great facts! I can't believe you have not one stretch mark on your stomach...lucky! How nice for you that you only have to shave once a week!
I think we are bosom buddies because I too am a light-weight in the shaving department. But no burgers? Seriously - you sound like a healthy girl, and that, I am not. You look hot at the pumpkin patch btw.... :)
So fun to read those things. I also save animals by cutting the plastic thingy's from off of pop cans. I drive to Beaver just to get fresh curd. No other reason than to get cheese. I will have to let ya know next time I go.
Post a Comment