Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Look Who's Walking

So last week, this little ball of chub started walking...she is so proud of herself and thinks she's pretty hot stuff, getting around all on her own two legs. She is learning fast..has to keep up with her brother and sisters...I can't stand the thought that she will be one next month. How did that happen? So way to go Maggie Jane...we love to watch you wobble back and forth on those unsteady, but ridiculously cute, chubby legs. And I gotta give a shout out to those gorgamous, baby, blue eyes..are they to die for or what?

4 comments:

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

She is so stinking cute!! I just love her and she will learn to love me!!!

Ryan and Amber said...

Holy Crap she is a genius! AND a delish little ball of chubby love-i-ness. You better be DANG proud mama!

Ashley DeMille said...

I thought I saw her walking around today! She's so cute!

suzy said...

Oh my goodness!! What a cutie! Maybe you aren't done. You make cute kids...have a few more.