Sunday, September 26, 2010

Change

Last week, the Jehovah Witness' came knocking on my door. I politely listened and even took their pamphlet. The title on the cover said, "Why do good people do bad things?" I didn't think another thought on the matter until three days later, when a husband rocked our small community by shooting his wife and then himself. Crazy right? Yep..life is so unfair at times. As a mother, my heart is aching for them. For those 4 children who have no mother now. What a selfish decision..it's hard to not be judgemental. Because i think that's what he was...maybe depressed, deranged, bipolar, psychotic..I don't care it was selfish! Think of all the moments that mother will miss. So it becomes another lesson in life to cherish each moment..to love your children more...to be grateful for the gospel and for love...I am very grateful for love.

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh my goodness - I heard and I am so sad! Those kiddos are in a rough rough place. PS - You are SO nice to listen and take the pamphlet. PPS - I am coming down this weekend and NEXT week. YEE HAW!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Wow, that's crazy! That poor little family. You're right, super selfish.

I always listen to the JWs. They stop by my house like twice/month because they know I'll listen to them. They know I'm Mormon, but they still keep coming back. Funny, just got that pamphlet too. So sorry for that family.

Ashley DeMille said...

Oh, I just heard about that! That is so crazy. What is happening in our little town!