Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Photo Shoot

I have such a nice camera..if only I would take the time to learn how to use it...Here are some photos of our unprofessional photo shoot...I gotta admit...they are pretty cute kids.

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

They should send idiot proof lessons on how to use dang nice equipment because NO ONE is gonna read an entire manual. Could Sophs be ANY cuter? I heart her... and your other kiddos but OH - she is edible!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Adorable kids. You guys have a beautiful family, and I give you props on having four kids...I am having the hardest time considering that thought...

Just a tip I learned, wait for overcast or shade. That's it. Helps a lot. And natural light from indoors. And if you're outside, shoot on the "p" setting. It makes it a softer photo.

Great photos and cute family!

ALICIA said...

Kids look great as always! I can't believe how grown up Ellie is looking. She's getting so tall.