If these aren't the cutest girls...all ready with their new outfits for the 4th of July. Thanks to Grandma Christensen for the ridiculously cute digs. Happy Birthday America.
I LOVE the girlie's skirts! Ummm shoulda read this before the 4th cause I totally missed the Pacos and dang Nephi was out of meat by the time we actually made it to the park. If only... :)
okay those are the cutest skirts ever! leave it to you mom, seriously, love them! also i remember the quesadillas last year, they were yummy!! go jordan and clay that is awesome!! so wish i could have been there this year, i guess there is next year!
I still love the darling skirts and Connor doesn't look too bad himself. :) I just wanted to tell you to let Sophie know that I really enjoyed her hug the other night. It was seriously so cute, hopefully it didn't scare her for life. She is darling. And congrats on the 2nd place, hope Connor didn't take it too hard. :)
7 comments:
I have dreams about the shaved icees...sooooo goooooood!
And, I loved their petty skirts...
Too bad we didn't see you! I went to Paco's quesadillas and they were good!
Conner looks agrivated...maybe he was wanting a darling red skirt too;) Your kids are so cute Ashley!
Those are some cute skirts and even cuter kids. Happy 4th!
I used to LOVE celebrating the 4th in Richfield. They go all out there, and it's just so fun.
I LOVE the girlie's skirts! Ummm shoulda read this before the 4th cause I totally missed the Pacos and dang Nephi was out of meat by the time we actually made it to the park. If only... :)
okay those are the cutest skirts ever! leave it to you mom, seriously, love them!
also i remember the quesadillas last year, they were yummy!! go jordan and clay that is awesome!! so wish i could have been there this year, i guess there is next year!
I still love the darling skirts and Connor doesn't look too bad himself. :) I just wanted to tell you to let Sophie know that I really enjoyed her hug the other night. It was seriously so cute, hopefully it didn't scare her for life. She is darling. And congrats on the 2nd place, hope Connor didn't take it too hard. :)
Post a Comment