Sunday, July 4, 2010

Pacos for the 4th

So this is a little shout-out to my cuz Jordan who has an amazing little entrepreneurial spirit...he must take after me :) Jordan has this amazing little cuisine stand called Pacos Quesadillas and he will be here at the City Park for the 4th of July. Everyone get your hunger on and stop by for an amazing lunch. He also has a new strawberry ice cream pie for dessert that is to die for. Go and support him and tell him I sent you..you thought I was going to say that you would get something for free didn't you??? Well- you don't...you just get to say that I sent you. Oh and I can't forget my brothers, who will be selling the most delicious shaved ice (in the cutest cups I might add) on the north side of the park..just across the street. I tell you, this business stuff runs in our blood. So have a fun afternoon full of fun and food!

1 comment:

Amy B. said...

Me likey Pacos...especially the strawberry ice cream pie!...YUM!