Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Mr. Belnaps Birthday



Dear Nate-

Happy 32nd Birthday today! I love you so much and you barely look a day over 20. You are amazingly, amazing...kind of like Wingers wings, but even better. You are a super, duper dad and we are lucky to have you in our lives. I hope you have a great day, even though you are working..something Ellie just couldn't figure out (why would you have to work on your birthday?) I think you should totally have the day off. XOXO

Love,
Me

P.S. This pic is of Nate and Connor at Rainbow bridge..I have completely slacked in posting our Lake Powell pics...I'll get there.

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh Man he is OLD! :) But if July 28th means that my little man will turn out like your old fart - we'll be A-OK.

PS - Will you tell Jodie I want an invite to her stinkin' blog? Geez - I miss a week and look what happens?