I mowed my lawn a couple of days ago. I don't mind mowing my lawn, except this time is was blazing hot and Maggie was screaming at me. She would not sit content at all. So I was cruising..trying to get it done fast when I got to the west side of my house, I ran into poop. That's right poop! And not just a little poop, a lot of poop. I can't even begin to tell you how mad it makes me. I have to turn off the mower, go get the shovel and scoop up someone elses dog poop. I used to throw it back on my neighbors lawn but then all my neighbors got dogs and I wasn't sure it was just theirs..and plus I thought it might not be the most mature thing to do..but it angers me! Just because I don't have a fence, doesn't mean your dog has free roam on my lawn. If I wanted to clean up dog poop, I'd get my own. See how mad it makes me?
Another bother...if you are a member of the LDS church and you are asked to have a calling...think about it real hard. Because if you say yes and then don't ever show up..it's very maddening. If you don't want the calling or don't think you can do it, say no...trust me it will be better for everyone. And yes I am talking about primary teachers. I'm having issues. I have 50 plus kids and only on average about 7 teachers showing up. These kids deserve a prepared teacher and a prepared lesson. Not one read 10 minutes before. Ball droppers are making my life hard right now. You should not be a ball dropper...it's very selfish.
Ok so now I have vented and I feel better. I also have one more thing. A thank you. Thanks to the nicest lady Polly J...who brought me the yummiest plate of peanut butter bars the other day. She saw me running down the hall at church after one of my primary kids and felt bad for me. I felt bad for myself that day. Those bars sure made me feel better though. I want to be more like her. Thanks Polly!
3 comments:
we have a dog... but we keep her in a pen... we always have someone else's dog come and poop... not fair! Oh and for the primary my suggestion is to call 2 teachers for each class then there will always be someone there... that's how my old ward in Richfield did it then we could take turns teaching and also there was never a time that either one of us couldn't make it... don't know if you do it that way, but just a suggestion.
We do have two teachers in each class..which makes it even more ridiculous
Whoa There Tiger... Have some chocolate and put your feet up! Mama needs a rest!! BUT your venting DOES crack me up! :)
Post a Comment