Sophie is full of it..she is at that perfect age where everything she says is hilarious and very profound...she has so much spunk and light about her...here are a few of my favorite sophie-isms
* Mom, you look soooo "cutiful"
* When going on walks or bike rides, she tells us she wants to be on top, which means she wants to be in front
* I just wore that lasterday
* Can we go on another "four-leader" ride?
* She goes around singing a mix of songs like, popcorn popping, Phineas and Ferb, Follow the Prophet and Barbie and the Mermaid Tale (which she has an awesome hip-shaking dance for) and head, shoulder, knees and toes...it's seriously crack-up hilarious.
* She tells random people that she is potty-trained
* We are real people mom
She is my cute, blonde haired, blue-eyed, in-charge, least-shy, best-eater, bossiest, picture posing, little girl. We love you Sof!
4 comments:
Its so true! Everytime I think about Sophie it just making me smile.
She is a frickin' cutie! And she totally reminds me of my Eva. I hope sometime we can have a big Winkel reunion and all of our kids can meet each other.
Thanks for letting me know about Angie and Dave. I have been thinking about them all day. So sad.
I don't think we could ever replace our awesome neighbors in Richfield. Whenever we come to visit we always drive by our old house and it still makes me sad :(
She is a mini-you. Darling!
Post a Comment