
Today I leave behind my twenties and enter into the year of the big 30. But I'm not scared. It's only a number. Ok I'm a little scared..but only of the fact that time goes by so quickly. When I was in high school, I remember thinking how old people were that were my age now. And now that I'm here, I don't feel old at all. I feel good. I'm in a good place in life. I have much to be thankful for...four amazing kids and the best man around! So I will celebrate this day...reflect on this day and maybe give Nate a little lovin! You know what's the weirdest part. I have now been with Nate for half of my life. HALF OF MY LIFE!! Now that's crazy. So here's to me today. Happy Birthday to me.
8 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Cannot believe we are so stinkin' old. Ah Well - onward and upward I say! Plus you look freakin' fab!!!
Happy Birthday! I love the funny daily life vignettes you put on your blog ....I'm sure your sense of humor will keep you young forever!!
Happy Birthday...can you say NOUGAT!?!
Happy Birthday, Ashley! And hello? We're not old! But for real, why does time have to pass so quickly? It's annoying.
Happy Birthday! 30 does feel a little different, huh? Hope you get to have some fun today!
Happy Birthday! Sorry I didn't say anything when I saw you. I hope you had a great day!
Happy Birthday!!! 30 depresses me. I'm glad you're having a good attitude about it!
Happy late birthday! You are hilarious and I'm so glad I found your blog. I hope I never run into you at a Zumba class though. I will try to be on my best behavior if I ever do.
Post a Comment