Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thanks Betty

So after reading my last post, my cute neighbor brought me one of these gems..who knew..This GF (as it is called and I can call it that..cuz I have to do it and am now cool like that in the GF world) just might be bearable. Chocolate brownies..and chocolate chip cookies..and even better...it's in a box. What? So they are in my oven cooking as I type and I can't wait to try them. I had gluten-free toast this morning and seriously..it was amazing. It's definitely a challenge but I am up for it. And thanks for all my homies looking out for me..they are all telling me about Rice Chex..and yes I have a box. So I am on my way to Wally-world to see what else Miss Betty Crocker has up her sleeve..that little smarty pants! Thanks again Ashley! (not me..sillies..she's my neighbor that brought the brownies)

1 comment:

Quinn and Suzanne said...

Hi Ashley! I'm glad you found my blog. You look awesome and you are still as hilarious as you were in high school -- your blog is totally fun to read!