Thursday, January 13, 2011
JuJu Hearts
You know how every holiday has like one great candy...like Easter..it's the cadbury eggs (which they have started making for Christmas..which kind of takes away from their specialness)..well Valentine's Day is no exception and these little bits of gummy yumminess are fabulous. I bought myself a bag yesterday and they are almost gone today..and I'm pretty sure I am the only culprit who has eaten any...Oh and the only ones of these that are good are the ones from Sweets candy that we bag at Christensens..so come get a bag before they are gone. $1.89/lb..hello cheap..plus last year they ran out so hurry up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Mmmmm.....Chris took his peachy penguins to enjoy at work and some guy kept coming to his desk and eating them all...hahah...
I want some!!! Do you know they don't sell cinnamon anythings here? I'm dying for some cinnamon gummies....DYING!
Let me tell you that my grocery store gets seasonal sweets candies - HALLELUJAH! Ate my first bag of juju's just this past weekend. Life is good. And the cardis - don't eve get me started on your cute little babes - it's a little Ashley and a little Nate sitting their on the steps.
Mmmmm! I will have to stop by Christensens as soon as I make my way down to Richfield and grab a bag of JuJu's and a bag of cinnamon hearts! Chelsey
Mmmmm...I forgot about the yummy candy at Christensens! I haven't been in Richfield for so long. Maybe a trip back for the candy is in order.
I love JuJu's my mom used them to keep us quite at stake conference when we were little I have always been a fan
Post a Comment