So I know I am a little behind the times but Holy Moly is all I have to say about my latest read...I mean this book is good...I was so consumed, I read it in 2 days..that's a record for a mom of 4 you know (it was the weekend and Nate was home..that's how the kids were fed if you were wondering) Anywho....such a good book..WAY twisted but good. My first thought was "who thinks of stuff like this to actually write a book about" and then my second thought was "what crazy person sits and reads this nuttiness nonstop until its finished" Oh I do...I could not get enough of it so if you have a few days (who has a few days?..nobody has a few days) but if you need a break, pick this up or download it to your kindle (and if you like to read, you should invest in one of these beauties..a kindle that is) I am afraid to start the second one with a fear that it too will consume me. Wish me luck!
5 comments:
Two will consume you for sure. You're doomed. Three - don't get me started....
Loved it! told ya it was good!! Funny that we would both post about books today..random!
These books are crazy good! You just may need Nate to take some vaca time so you can read 2 & 3 pronto.
I read the whole series in 8 days. Ya - my house was a disaster and we ate a lot of corn dogs and ramen. Not my best week. :)
Yes, I like two even better than one, but I wasn't a fan of the last book. You'll have to let me know what you thought of the series when you're done.
Katniss is a bad-a. That's why I like her.
Post a Comment