Tuesday, December 1, 2009

6 Weeks and growing






So my sweet Maggie Jane will turn 6 weeks old tomorrow. How insane is that! Time truly flies. It's one of those things my mind can't wrap around..this time thing. It will be one of my questions for God. How does time work? Why does it seem to go so fast but slow at the same time? I'll find out one day. But for now, I will continue to enjoy each moment of this little girls' life. She is amazing and beautiful..oh how we love her!

4 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh she is so sweet! I was sad to miss you over the holiday and let's face it - to miss meeting Maggie - but my turn will come!

J,B and K said...

She is soooo cute!!

RobJulsandKids said...

she is such a beautiful baby! time is a strange thing...it has taken me 4 to realize how much i need to treasure all the little moments because it really does go by soooo fast!

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

oh she is so cute! You need to bring her over for a playdate!!