1. I don't mind doing laundry..even folding it..but I hate loads of whites. Socks, garmmies, too many pieces...I dread doing whites
2. I don't drink pop..I don't like it. But i do like Welches Grape...it's delicious. My friend says she doesn't consider it "real" pop.
3. I love Fruit Roll-ups. They are a tasty bit of goodness. They need to come in like 2 feet wrappers. The size they are now, can be eaten in like 3 bites. I'm probably too old for fruit roll-ups but i don't care. i buy them and am the only one who eats them. Secretly, they were on sale at Albertsons the other week for .99 a box. I bought 8 boxes. I'm not lying.
4. I love to read. If i get to engrossed in a book, my children will be eating cereal. I make myself set goals and then if I reach them, I can read. Like I'll tell myself no reading until the laundry is done or something like that..otherwise nothing gets done.
5. I love blogging and reading blogs. Why are we so fascinated with other people..I think it makes us feel normal.
6. I love a freshly vacuumed house. Because even if the house is dirty, the vacuumed floor makes it seem clean.
7. I love the gospel. I feel blessed to be a daughter of God, doing His work in raising my children. I am terrified of failing. I ask Him each day to help me be a better mother.
8. I love peppermint stuff. I hate cinnamon stuff.
9. I am the pickiest shoe person ever...ask my sister. I can go into a department store full of shoes, and maybe find one I like. I am not kidding. I want to like them all, but I just don't. I think there is something wrong with me.
10. I am like every other woman and can talk about giving birth, nursing, periods, and other womanly things for hours on end.
So there you have it, facts about me, interesting or not, I think my kids might like to know things about me later in life..when they think I'm all fuddy-duddy. Maybe reading things like this will change their minds. I think I'm a hoot! Then they will read that I said "hoot" and go back to thinking I'm a fuddy-duddy.
3 comments:
You are hilarious - but slightly weird. Two issues - you don't like cinnamon stuff? How are we even friends? And doing the whites is the bane of my very existence. Amen!
Here's my question: Fruit roll ups or Fruit by the Foot? It's a serious debate - they do taste slightly different. Also - yes, why is it that women can talk of all the disgustingness of women stuff and not bat an eye ... what are the men thinking about when they listen in on these converations??? And, yes you are a hoot!!! Also, I wonder if the words radical or bodacious will ever be in again. We should start saying them - maybe our kids would think we are cool then. :)
Even though we think or feel like we are still really cool and young our kids will never think that...HA! I do find the shoe situation interesting...but fruit roll-ups are the BEST for sure! I am mad I missed that sale:(
Post a Comment