Thursday, August 27, 2009

I Must Confess...


So yesterday, thinking I would be a good mom and have a snack for my kids for after school, I made rice krispie treats and sprinkled chocolate chips on the top. Sounds good right? Well apparently my kids are from another planet and don't really like them anymore. I mean aren't Rice Krispies a staple of every kids' life? Which leads me to my confession.......tonight there is only a half pan left....and I wonder why my butt is getting so dang big!

3 comments:

Kurt and Tara Heath said...

You could have shared with me:)

Ryan and Amber said...

Puh-Lease - Rice Crispies are made of a healthy grain-filled cereal! There are minimal calories in those things and you are eating for two! So There! :) If only I lived closer - I would have come over to eat the other half of the pan....

Megan and Keli'i said...

hey asley, i'm going private, so leave me your email address so we can stay in touch!