Monday, August 17, 2009
10 weeks to go..
So I am now officially 30 weeks prego and have 10 more to go. The time has really gone by pretty fast for me...I credit that to having three kids to run after, cleaning, laundry and I am now the Primary President. So I don't get much time time to remember that I am having another baby. And I feel lucky..I am a pretty good pregnant girl..no heartburn, no throwing up, no weird cravings (unless you count ice), so I feel really good. There are even times I forget I'm having a baby..that is until I try to bend over, clip my toenails, or shave my "bikini" area ( I can't even see it now..I'll have to get Nate to help me out there). Those are the reminders that there is a little girl growing and stretching my belly. I know the most uncomfortable part is to come. Oh well I am excited to welcome this new little spirit into our home. Now if Nate and I could only agree on a name????
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are amazing! "Forgetting" about being pregnant? Wow.
I say totally have Nate help you out with your shaving. I've had Karl help me shave my bikini area before just for the hell of it!
I love all of your kids' names. I can't wait to find out!
Maybe it is time yet again for you and I to venture to Brazil, no?! You are one good mama - no drama for you little prego premo!
Post a Comment