
So here we are on day I think 8 (at least) and Sophie is wearing yet again her "princess swimsuit" A gift from Grandma Christensen has never been put to such good use. I'm not sure what happened but she now thinks she needs to wear it everyday. And I have decided this is not a battle to be fought. The fit throwing and loud crying are not worth it. So here she is as cute as can be...wearing a swimsuit...you will see me with her at the grocery store, picking the kids up from school, anywhere around town..all in her pink glory (i did draw the line at going to church). At least it's something cute! Hopefully this phase will pass before it gets too cold. Guess we'll see.
2 comments:
HAHA! I love it, Ashley! It will look just as cute with a scarf and and snow boots:)!
Well if my little heiny looked as cute in a little tutu-ed number I'd prance around in that thing too! :) Freakin' cute!
Post a Comment