Friday, July 31, 2009
Amidst the Craziness...
So my life right now is I would say just slightly crazy and i mean that with the up most sarcasm...it's just seems like there has been one thing after another. My brother gets married tomorrow, my brother-in-law just gave us some sad news, UPS is stressing me out and Nate's not working much again, I got a new calling in church..kind of a biggie..can't tell you yet, I am prego and starting to "nest"..need to move the kids and switch bedrooms, want to deep clean my entire house....and yet amid all this I am moved and touched by how our Heavenly Father has blessed me. I have so many blessing to be grateful for and it's all because of the gospel. How blessed I am to know of the surety of eternal families. As crazy as this wedding planning has been, my brother is starting his own eternal family and i get to witness that. As for my brother-in-law, I think we just have to have faith and know that everything will work out somehow, even if we don't see how it will. My new calling in church has humbled me and scared me. How can I do it with a new baby? Again with faith. And as for my house and this baby, things will slow down sometime and I am so excited for this new little addition we have coming. Sometimes..well a lot of the time, I let life get so crazy that I take everything for granted...especially the most important things like my amazing kids and hubby. What more do I even need than them and forever? So I am going to try and be better at taking a deep breath and taking things one at a time with faith and more faith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I feel the same way...what if we were in that same situation as your said brother-in-law...that would be devistating!!! And, I always have to remember the roof we live under...the food that is provided...the neat clothes my kids wear...the medical care they have and so on...it's good to be reminded of these things once in awhile...thank you for your post!!!
I love you! I admit - I want more details. Are you like, the RS president or something? & my life is so dull compared to yours. :)
I must say that marriage and motherhood has made me an emotional chica! Never thought I was one but you're right - it will all work out the way it should and it is nice to have that soothing assurance that the gospel brings! Love you!
I'm excited to hear what your new calling is...I am guessing either Primary or Young Women's president. You are amazing and will do awesome where ever you are called. Don't keep us in suspense for to long.
You are an amazing person that is why you have so many things to be stressed about!! Take it as a BIG compliment:) You handle things great- your new calling will be awesome:)
Dont forget to call on me for help!!! I am always a hop over a fence away:)
Hang in there....makes my potty training stress seem small today!
Post a Comment