Monday, February 23, 2009

Ice Skating











So last Monday, the kids were out for Presidents day and Nate had the week off..so we went up North to try our hand at ice skating. The kids were really excited and I have to admit I'm not too shabby. I have been a few times before..I mean no triple luxes and junk but I can go forward, backward and turn a circle. I consider that good..anywho..Nate and I took turns holding Sophie who loved..LOVED it.

And the kids used those cool helper things or the wall (notice Ellie). They caught on so quick and Connor was not afraid to fall and ended up soaking wet. Ellie proclaims that she is much better than Connor cause he fell "like 9 times and I didn't fall once." Nate caught on too..and just as he was showing me how he could turn, he biffed it so hard. I laughed. Poor thing..he had a bruised tail bone for a few days. Ha! I am better than him at one thing. All in all it was a fun outing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun. We are going up north next weekend and Sekoya wants to go ice skating. Where did you go?

Fab Five said...

Crap! I did it again... the last comment was from me. I get working and forget to sign out of my boss' name. I did the same thing on Julia's blog last week!