Valentine Tag
What is your husband’s name? Nathan Knight Belnap
*How long have you been married? 10 years in May
*How long did you date? Well lets see...I started dating him at the ripe ol' age of 15 and I was 19 when I got married..barely. And he only broke up with me twice during that time. He was so lame :)
*How old is he? 30
*Who eats more sweets? I totally do like by a million
* Who said I love you first? I did by accident. I was leaving his house and I said so casually, "k bye love you" then I was mortified that it had come out and I tried to back pedal..stuttering and all embarrassed..and the worst part was that he didn't say it back. Aghhhh!
* Who is taller? Nate
*Who is smarter? I like to think we are both smart at different stuff
* Who sings the best? Nate does..he has a great voice
*Who sleeps on the right side? Me and it doesn't matter where we are..we have sides. I thought everyone did until I heard my sister-in-law say she and her husband switch sides every so often. Now that's freaky!
*Who mows the lawn? I do
*Who cooks dinner? That would be me too.
*Who drives? Well Nate drives more than me..I mean he works for UPS for hecks sake. But when its us, I'd say its 50/50
*Who is first to admit they are wrong? Not me..but I am getting better
*Who kissed who first? Another long and embarrassing story..short version, Nate kissed me..next day he broke up with me. Not a good ego builder.
*Who asked who out first? Well our first "official" date was his prom 1996. I had just turned 16 like a week before.
Happy Valentines to all the lovers out there!!!
1 comment:
Geez - how weird that I remember most of those dramatic details! Hope you had a great V-Day! :)
Post a Comment