Tuesday, July 1, 2008



For those of you who know Connor, he kind of struggles in doing things by himself..like hanging up his clothes, tying shoes, etc. Well the other day I come upstairs, and lo and behold he was making himself a sandwich. I almost pooped my pants. This was a shocker to me..enough to get the camera out and take a few shots. See Connor you can do it!!

3 comments:

Jayci said...

Hey Ashley! I love reading your comments on here. You're so funny! I miss you. Maybe one Saturday I can come down to Richfield and see you. I took my truck down there to have my cousin fix it. I called you but couldn't get a hold of you. (Now my phone's broke so I can't call or be called by anyone-sucks! Anyway, I'll talk to you soon!

Amy B. said...

Don't poop your pants...he's finally getting the "problem solving" thing down...if only he could teach Rhett a thing or two! Love ya!

Adam and Melisa said...

Hey...maybe there's hope for my son. He just figured out how to put his own shoes on....thank goodness!! Making a sandwich...that's big!