This past Saturday, we all got to go to Seven Peaks with Nates family. We had a great time other than the fact that Sophie smashed her big toe...enough to turn it black and blue within minutes. But she toughed it out and loved the water. Connor went on the big rides with Papa and Nate and I waited for like an hour to hit the new Vortex ride (think really big toilet) Anyways we had a great time and the kids loved it! Thanks grandma and grandpa..and I've decided I don't look half bad in a swimsuit..at least next to some of those people there. But don't worry not good enough to take off the boardshorts.
2 comments:
I wish I could have come...Grady says we'll have to make another special trip just for him and that Taylor and Rhett can't come because they got to go the first time...Yeah right!
Ashley - It's Chelsey Barney I found your blog on Alicia's. Your kids are getting so big! Makes me feel so old! I hope all is going good for you and your little family.
Post a Comment