Tuesday, July 15, 2008

WORTH A SHOT







So about 12 years ago when Nate and I were dating, we went hiking and came across this beautiful meadow. It was filled with flowers and a had a brook that ran through it. Picture perfect. Well a little while ago I started thinking about getting Sophie's pictures and I remembered this place. After so long, I started to wonder if I remembered it right and if it did exist. I talked Nate into going for a hike when we were at the cabin this past weekend. He carried Sophie the entire way, Connor and I did fine and Ellie whined the entire way. It was a rocky path (if a path at all) but when we stepped into that clearing, it was all worth it..almost. I changed Sophie into this tutu and headband and that's when she started being a stinker. You know how you get this preconceived idea in your head and then it doesn't turn out like you wanted. Well Sophie didn't think this photo shoot was fun at all..and Ellie cried about all the bugs. Oh life with children!! Well we managed a few salvageable shots..enjoy

2 comments:

Jayci said...

I love it! You guys are such a cute little family. Honestly, I can't believe that Conner is 8. That just seems unreal to me! But that's so great. By the way - I've got a new phone # - 801-319-9969. Maybe you could call me or text me or something because I broke my last phone and I'm without your number now! Talk to you soon!

Amy B. said...

You shouldn't have planned anything and it would of all fallen into place...JK...that's how I live sometimes though. Whenever I plan, I never follow through but you already know that. (Coming to Richfield never works out when I say I am) Anyways, Loved the pictures and Sophie just gets to me...she is so CUTE!!!