Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Chloe

My littlest little is turning 2 next month. TWO! What is that all about and with the approach of her big celebration..it has got me to thinking about how she is my baby. My last baby and she is growing up and getting so big. I almost can't handle it..you know? And while I know our family is complete and I am content with that..thank the heavens...it's still hard to know that this little one is the baby and our very last. A little bittersweet..but it has made me enjoy her all the more...trying to take in every moment and every snuggle and every kiss and every everything

and especially the moments like these..cuz we all know these are super short lived


So I will try every day to keep soaking in all I can from this little gem..who thinks she is one of the big girls round here...she gets her blanket and sits right next to them while they watch movies...she puts her clothes on by herself
She loves "tweets" (a girl after my own heart) and corn on the cob (again a girl after my own heart)
She chatters like nobodys business and she hearts her dad more than words can say. She loves polly pockets and baby dolls..and she is the best kneel down prayer out there


So here's to enjoying the moments that we get to have with spirits like her. She is an amaze-fest of love and fun!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Chloe's bum is totally dreamy. I can't believe they r TWO!

crobl005 said...

God bless your family!!

Jeremy 33:3