Monday, September 30, 2013

Life & Basball...

My feelings and baseball are no secret..while I love to watch Connor play..this twice a week and every weekend, can really put a cramp in my family life and Summer. But nonetheless, we continue to sign up every year..even though I promise that the year before would be our last. Man, I'm a sucker. 

Connor struggled with his hitting the last half of the season which made is attitude awesome (can you tell this is dripping in sarcasm) which made traveling and watching all the better ;)

 This was a game during the tournament. Never have I seen it rain so long and hard. We were literally soaked.

can you tell how excited Connor is to have won


 Our team ended up winning the B bracket which was awesome because we still got to win and not have to go to California or somewhere else far away. Ok..Ok..goal for next year is to have a better attitude :)

No comments: