Obviously I never "planned" any of my babies..why else would I have 2 in October, 1 in November and 1 in December. Sheesh..this party planning is really cramping my style. I feel like it's all I've done lately. So we are adding another to the list. My little Sophie Grace just turned 6. Now... she was due on Christmas Eve 6 fast years ago (thank heavens for inductions..cuz there ain't no way this momma was celebrating Christmas in a hospital) So here are the specs of the big day...I needed to hurry and blog before the Christmas rush..
The girl would live on Hersey bars if i would let her. Hands down her favorite gift!
And these two are just 3 weeks apart and are inseparable
We even invited a few friends over for a fun shin-dig. Where I was totally lame and we decorated graham cracker houses..again. But listen..give a kid some frosting and candy and literally they are good for hours...or at least until they run out of room on the house.
She had the best day..it was happy, happy, happy. She had been counting down for over a month.
Facts of Sophie-
She was my smallest baby at 6lbs 7oz and is still the runt of the litter..she only weighs 3 more lbs than Maggie (who is 3 years younger..which prolly says more about Mags than Sophie..now that I type it)
Loves Subway sandwiches
Is amazeballs at head and hand stands..seriously, this girl has some major core strength
Loves the color pink, barbies, lalaloopsy dolls, polly pockets..you get where I am going with this..
Is my brave heart..loves to wakeboard, waterski, and rollerblade (and we are thinking about snow skiing this next month)
Happy Birthday to our middle child and the best one a family could ever get. We love you!
1 comment:
As one of Maggie's bestirs I think it's only fair that I am invited to the next recital to grin ridiculously with her mama in the audience! I promise to bring treats and take pictures? Soooooo cute!
Post a Comment