Sunday, August 19, 2012
told you...
You thought I was exaggerating when I told you how much Nate loves going to look for golf balls didn't you? See exhibit A...today he told me he was going to go for a "quick" walk to look. An hour later, he walked in with balls bursting from his pockets (get your mind out of the gutter) and from the torn grocery sack he had found along the way. 56. That's how many balls he found in just one walk...and then he says to me, "just think how many I could find if I had a good 4 hours!" He's seriously crazy right? He loves it..like grins from ear to ear, little kid, excited about it all. You would think he was finding gold or diamonds. The best part is that when he comes home, he dumps them in the sink..scrubs them til they shine...lines them up all OCD... calls to the kids to make sure they see his finds...then separates them into buckets depending how nice and expensive they are. That's right he knows quality and value off the top of his head. So, we are adding another hobby to his expansive list..golf ball finding..which he would have a gold medal in, if it were an official event. Props to you babe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Since I am like one of your besties fo sho do you think I could come purchase a bucket o balls for my poor unlucky hubs who doesn't live near a golf course? Of course I would need a friend discount so maybe you'll only sell to top bidders... Dang
The OCD washing and sorting is kind of slaying me right now!
He is such a dork...it's hilarious to think about it though...him out looking for golf balls every night...heehee
Post a Comment