Friday, August 31, 2012

A new Year..school that is

I admit it...I am not that mom who cries and is sad that another school year is upon us...let's just say that it was time! The constant bickering, teasing, fighting, yelling, not to mention I was sick of making a hundred lunches was enough..I was ready...and so were the kids..sort-of. So we headed out and shopped for clothes, backpacks, shoes and supplies..and is it me or do you love shopping for school supplies? Oh just me then? Well as a self-proclaimed semi-nerd, i love it. I love getting all organized and finding the cute matching folders and notebooks..dividers and fun pens...I tried to convince Nate how much fun it is..he didn't and never has bought it..he hates school to his core..His nightmares to this day,entail him at school completely unprepared. But I still stand by the love..I mean crayons for a quarter? That's like free people!

So here they are..the standard back-to-school pics in front of the front door..classic right?

Ellie is in the 4th grade..tallest in her class (what else is new) and in a womens size 7 1/2...following in the Christensen's footsteps.


 Connor entered the scary world of Middle School this year..as he started 6th grade. His only concern was to have a big enough backpack for all his stuff!
This year my little miss Sophie started Kindergarten..She was rocking her sparkly skinny jeans, scratch 'n shirt and purple flats. She is my picture poser..she might even have a modeling career..if she would start to grow. She is my pint size girl.

 Mags is slightly sad that she is losing her bestie..she's not sure I will do as a playmate
And last but not least, is Chloe Rhees...who has an "A" in sleeping 101

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

They all look so cute and old! Holy crap glad its just them and not us. And now let me say I have never ever had a baby fall asleep in a high chair. Amaze balls!

Megan and Keli'i said...

Oh my goodness! Your kids are too cute! I can't wait to see you and catch up! Beautiful kids...and I am one that can't wait for school to start either! Lol